I’ve talked (literally, cause it was a vlog) about shopping the kids’ consignment sales before, but here I go again, writing a post about what I scored. Why is it that women love to share what they buy? I remember my mom and sister always elaborately displaying their purchases for anyone who would listen, and I guess I am doing the same. Except that I never buy clothes for myself, because that would just be too depressing.
Anyway, I’ve had this post in “draft” mode for a while now, but I WILL dig myself out of my blog hole. Does that sound weird? Ok, moving on, for the last time…
What I got:
- Aladdin on VHS, because yes, we still have a VCR in the basement playroom. Rayna picked this one up because she said we “haven’t seen Jasmine yet” and it was $2.
- Stride Rite sneakers (the blue and white ones) for $5
- Stride Rite sneakers (the blue pair) for $4
- Tinker Bell flip flops for $2
- Silver Mary Janes for $4
- Short sleeve Phillies tee for $2
- Handy Manny l/s tee (Marc loves Handy Manny!) for $5
- Carter’s purple checked l/s shirt for $3
So it wasn’t a lot, but I did manage to score some cute bargains. Marc wore the purple checked shirt on Easter and he’s been wearing the Handy Manny shirt up a storm since, as I mentioned, he is obsessed with Manny 😉 I bought this stuff at Just 4 Kids Consignment sale which pops up occasionally in Maple Shade, NJ. They have another sale coming up, April 19-21.
I have consigned with that sale in the past, but I have been slammed with birthdays and holidays that I won’t be selling with them at all this spring. But, I am registered to consign with Best Dressed for Less, which is a huge sale in Burlington, NJ. They have that one twice a year at the Masonic Home in Burlington and it really is huge. So May 3-5 if you’re in the area and in the market for kids/baby things, you should definitely check it out! (and hopefully buy some of my stuff) 😉